The Resurgence is a birders paradise with many birds on the property. Take 3 bird-watching day trips to different New Zealand landscapes - the mountains of the Kahurangi National Park, the coastal Abel Tasman, estuarine birds around the Waimea Inlet and the migratory wading birds of Farewell Spit.
Learn about conservation and re-introduction of kiwi and whio from Peter, your host, who is Chairman of local community conservation group Friends of Flora.
Read more about birds found around the grounds at The Resurgence...
kev & trev the naughty kea at the resurgence
Choose your accommodation
Select your activities; eg
- Guided Kahurangi National Park Day Trip
- Abel Tasman Eco Tour (Boat Based)
- Abel Tasman Eco Tour (Land Based)
- A self-drive day trip to Farewell Spit & Golden Bay
- A day at The Resurgence walking tracks and birding
Select your meal plan - lodge meals, self-cater or mix-and-match
For every booking we make a contribution to a conservation project
Book direct for our best price.
”There are native birds everywhere“